EnLedger EnergyChain Github Repository Link is a platform for Automated Power Exchange & Energy Credit Tracking
Also see: Energy Efficiency Coin, the token of EnergyChain, a blockchain token that tracks the value of green energy stock & bond indices.
EnLedger EnergyChain Functionalities include:
1) Registration of Ownership of grid-attached devices including: Â· Batteries, Gas-Powered Generators, Frequency Regulators Â· Solar Panel Installations, Wind Power Installations Â· Appliances, Electronics Installations, Datacenters Â· Homes and Electrical Vehicles
2) Tracking & Notarization of energy meter data (energy production & usage metering)
3) Automated Power Exchange resource availability scheduling and dispositioning Â· on-chain tracking of availability, disposition signalling, energy delivery / performance Â· interfaces for regional energy dispositioning systems Â· minimum energy capacity and availability durations vary by region
4) Registration of Green Energy Devices for Renewable Resource Credit Programs Â· interfaces for regional energy credit management systems Â· generation, sales, and retirement of renewable resource credits (RRCs) Â· 100% verifiable efficiency analyzer toolset for energy contractors
5) Share Tracking & Dividends payments to owners of grid-attached devices Â· payments based on share ownership in energy production capacity Â· online interface for energy project shareholders and managers Â· buy or sell expected renewable energy credits value to help fund projects Â· lead in to further development on renewable energy project crowd-funding platform
EnLedger EnergyChain interface is designed to allow projects from the "microgrid" to the municipal and regional level, solar / renewable installation and auditing organizations, and government organizations to all collaborate to use blockchains to achieve positive environmental impact and efficient energy distribution.