EnLedger EnergyChain Github Repository Link is a platform for Automated Power Exchange & Energy Credit Tracking
Also see: Energy Efficiency Coin, the token of EnergyChain, a blockchain token that tracks the value of green energy stock & bond indices.
EnLedger EnergyChain Functionalities include:
1) Registration of Ownership of grid-attached devices including: · Batteries, Gas-Powered Generators, Frequency Regulators · Solar Panel Installations, Wind Power Installations · Appliances, Electronics Installations, Datacenters · Homes and Electrical Vehicles
2) Tracking & Notarization of energy meter data (energy production & usage metering)
3) Automated Power Exchange resource availability scheduling and dispositioning · on-chain tracking of availability, disposition signalling, energy delivery / performance · interfaces for regional energy dispositioning systems · minimum energy capacity and availability durations vary by region
4) Registration of Green Energy Devices for Renewable Resource Credit Programs · interfaces for regional energy credit management systems · generation, sales, and retirement of renewable resource credits (RRCs) · 100% verifiable efficiency analyzer toolset for energy contractors
5) Share Tracking & Dividends payments to owners of grid-attached devices · payments based on share ownership in energy production capacity · online interface for energy project shareholders and managers · buy or sell expected renewable energy credits value to help fund projects · lead in to further development on renewable energy project crowd-funding platform
EnLedger EnergyChain interface is designed to allow projects from the "microgrid" to the municipal and regional level, solar / renewable installation and auditing organizations, and government organizations to all collaborate to use blockchains to achieve positive environmental impact and efficient energy distribution.