EnergyLand is the concept of virtualized "data-and-revenue streams",
where client "dashboard data" is presented in a virtual environment
so you can manage privacy, access rights, sales and/or revenue streams
generated from your own datastreams in EITHER a 3D virtual environment, OR a standard form or text-based web or
offline digital format.
Virtualize your property into EnergyLand
- earn money by sharing data (energy, building, appliance, and more...)
- gamify work in the energy industry
- sub-dividable / scalable (subspace) environments
- private environments vs social shared environments
- different goggles allow you to see different aspects of the world
- work vs. play mode, real-world analogs vs. fantasy elements
- NFT avatars and "sim modes" for work or play
Virtual reality meets
- real-world energy & building credit attribute data
- real world land registry, audits, certificates & rebates
- Cashback for Energy Data Program
- Sales, Advertising, Discounts & Rewards Programs
- Listings and Bookings
- Collaborative meeting and conference rooms
- Land canvases & templates for virtual businesses
Currency in EnergyLand:
The in-app currency of EnergyLand is the EnergyOrb (EO) token,
allowing you subdivide your owned / land titled / registered real world properties,
to "increase the physics" and volume of your subdivided spaces,
and to interact, sell, or rent the virtual subdivisions.
In EnergyLand you can convert real-world energy, building, and consumer data into EnergyOrbs!
Other special objects such as EnergySwords, EnergyGloves, or EnergyGoggles may allow you to perform
certain special actions, see special aspects, or access special areas within EnergyLand.
EnergyOrb tokens are created through a "net zero energy" process,
where real-world carbon and solar renewable energy credits (SRECs)
are bought and burned when batches of EnergyOrb tokens are created.
EnergyLand is a new concept in development
Please be patient, we know you are excited about EnergyLand, and we are too!
Environmental VR/AR dashboards and renderings plus initial release of our beta
web environment and a developer SDK for our permissioned Energychain hosts and
our land registry and cash back for data partners is expected for publishing, in mid 2021.
Contact Us today to join the EnergyLand project newsletter and/or request early developer access.